Monday, January 1, 2007

The-G-Blog Interviews:

In an effort to help 3rd party candidates get their message out, The-G-Blog is beginning to solicit interviews from candidates around the United States.

Here's a list of candidates that have agreed to accept my questions:

Dr. Jim Sendelbach: Candidate for US Congress (GA's 10th, district)

George Phillies: Candidate seeking the Libertarian Party nomination for President (posted!!)

Loretta Nall: Candidate for Governor of Alabama.

John Bootie: Independent running for President Of The United States


I'll keep you Posted. Subscribers will get 1st notice of posted interviews, and some of my personal views that won't be posted on the net.

I'm constantly trying to get more information out to my readers. If you know a candidate who would be interested in a e-interview, ask them to contact me at thegblog@gmail.com. Thanks