Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ron Paul: No More GOP Debates Please!!


After much consideration, I have developed the opinion that Ron Paul should no longer be allowed to participate in any further Republican Debates He does not belong on stage with the rest of the field.

That's right, I said it, and I stand behind the statement.

I mean, should the Republicans allow Mike Gravel to debate with the serious GOP candidates? I think not. He's a Democrat, for heaven's sake

Well, Ron Paul is a Libertarian. He even ran for President as the LP candidate in 1998.

I've said several times that if Dr. Paul does not win the GOP nomination, he'd run as the Libertarian nominee. Until recently, I fully felt that my prediction would come to fruition.

But what about Unity08?

I've blogged about this "non" party before. Sometimes I wonder how serious the Libertarian Party is about getting major candidates elected. Or at least noticed.

Either way, I believe its time that Dr. Paul admit he's not a Republican. Or at least what other people think about when they think about Republicans.

I understand what Representative Ron Paul is doing. He's trying to fight the party from within. Its not working Dr. Paul. On my radio show, even the Republican co-host didn't really know much about Ron Paul's ideas. And he's generally well-informed.

Dr. Paul is not going to be able to continue to get his message out to possible Republican Voters. He's tapped that market. Its time to move on to the next.

Organize libertarians Dr. Paul. We are going to support you!! Many of us who are cautious about supporting a Republican candidate want to spread your message. Liberty Liberty Liberty. Its all about the liberty.

We get you Rep. Paul... Now help us get you support.